We are looking for a proactive, driven and successful Business Development Manager to join an established and professionally run company with their head office based near King’s Lynn.
As the Business Development Manager, this field sales opportunity covering the South East is a fantastic chance to join a great company who manage project contracts to the value of £250k.
Covering the South East of England, from Lincoln to Basildon, our client is flexible on your base location, but ideally it will be in East Anglia as their HQ is near King’s Lynn.
You will be supported by an Internal Business Development Team who will provide full sales support to you including appointment generation, quotations and processing orders.
Key duties as the Business Development Manager include:
- Taking ownership and accountability for delivering your territory targets
- Generating new business opportunities across your territory
- Providing accurate forecast spend annually and rolling quarterly
- Building and maintaining an active and strategic use of networking (trade shows, social media etc)
- Developing key business relationships
- Ownership and management of the sales pipeline
- Plus more!
Skills, experience and attributes required for this role include:
- Previous experience in Sales / Business Development
- Advanced negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and MS Project
- SMSTS and CSCS essential
- Driving licence
- Proactive and driven with a desire to succeed
- Team player
Is this the role for you? If so, ensure your CV showcases your relevant skills and experience and submit it NOW in Word format (not PDF) quoting 'CP - Business Development Manager’
- Business Development
- CSCS Card
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job