We are looking for a Business Development Manager for our pharmaceutical company based in Dartford on following terms and conditions:
- liaises with other senior staff to determine the range of goods or services to be sold, contributes to the development of sales strategies and setting of sales targets.
- Identify and develop new business relationships with accounts in the assigned region.
- Maintain and build relationships with current assigned client base and to deal with in country / out country clients.
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is provided for all assigned accounts.
- discusses employer’s or client’s requirements, carries out surveys and analyses customers’ reactions to product, packaging, price, etc.;
compiles and analyses sales figures, prepares proposals for marketing campaigns and promotional activities and undertakes market research;
Perform in-depth client / prospect needs analysis resulting in full solutions proposals.
- Identify all issues of assigned accounts to assure complete satisfaction through all stages of the sales and delivery process
- Provide client presentations and prepare client-specific presentations to respond to client needs.
- Maintain up-to-date awareness of company activities, industry trends, and government regulations.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge; participate in industry tradeshow and conferences.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner internally with scientific and senior staff, as well as externally to clients and prospective clients clearly about project/client needs.
- Perform other duties or special projects as required or as assigned.
- Successful applicant should have at least relevant Bachelor or above level education or equivalent experience.
- Salary: 33, 500 GBP per annum.
- Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
- Job contract: 3 Years
Interested applicants should apply through provided e mail address, within 28 days from the date of advertisement.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job