This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive to join a very success business looking after the North West of England.
My client is a unique social enterprise, dedicated to providing quality learning, training and employment opportunities across the UK.
It is made up of specialist organisations that aim to be the leaders in their fields:
- Further and Higher Education
- UK market leader in offender education, training & employability services
- A leading provider of professional training courses
- Apprenticeships and work-based training
My client specialises in classrooms, homes, workplaces and prisons, they have joined together to provide education, training and employment opportunities for the 21st century.
Working with employers to identify their needs to sell current products and enable tailoring or bespoke design of programme solutions, achieving sales target with corporate and key accounts across MOL's full range of products and programme areas.
- Support the research, development, and execution of a corporate business development strategy and plan of activity to generate and achieve set targets of corporate sales across all MOL products and programme areas
- Professionally and effectively employ sales skills to achieve sales targets (e.g. no. of corporate accounts, learners, client spend, client margin)
- Build and manage an effective pipeline of sales prospects to increase share of each market sector
- Develop relationships with professional and awarding bodies to support business development activities
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communications including conducting sales / marketing presentations (face-to-face and virtual open evenings, exhibitions, branch activities, etc.)
- Support the management and production of corporate proposals, bids, and tenders
- Liaise with new and existing clients bringing back customer intelligence to ensure MOL understands and meets current and future needs
- Be able to match appropriate products to clients' requirements
- Maintains and develops existing corporate client relationships and keep existing customers abreast of new products and MOL promotions
- Keep abreast of competitor activity and recommend any necessary tactical action
- Educated to degree level or above or experience in a similar role
- Proven, recent, sales experience demonstrated in a B2B sales environment, ideally from within the private training / education sector
- Proven recent sales skills, including closing, prospecting, sales planning, selling to customer needs, territory and account management, market knowledge, meeting sales targets
- Highly professional and able to maintain appropriate confidentialities
This is a permanent role that is field based so you'll need to have a driving licence, looking after the North West of the UK.
Basic salary is dependant on experience, paying between £28,000 - £32,000 with an annual bonus.