We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our client based in Washington. This is a permanent position and offers an attractive salary + company benefits and bonus.
The role of New Business Development Manager is to work closely with the Managing Director and Head of Consumables, to develop new customers and promote and increase the sale opportunity of laser consumables thereby maximise revenue for the business. There is hope that the right candidate can expand the role to cover other Business Units within the organisation.
The candidate - Required to be extremely passionate about gaining new business and growing existing business. Responsible for developing new market sectors to maximise the opportunities to grow consumable sales across the UK, in line with the strategy. Proven success in B2B business development and experience of customer relationship / key account management is expected. Ability to establish productive relationships at senior level and to conduct effective negotiations and sales doing so by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience within a similar industry would be desired however not essential.
- To be able to communicate at all levels.
- To have a methodical approach and be able to resolve issues as and when these arise.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own.
Abilities & Skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Strong work ethic, organised, disciplined and highly self-motivated
- Excellent Customer Service
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Knowledge of using CRM systems
- Account Management Skills
- SAP knowledge preferable but not essential
- Full clean and current driving license
- A willingness to travel (must have a valid passport)
- Willingness to undertake staff training and development as and when required
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts unfortunately we are not always able to provide individual feedback. If you don't hear from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. We will however keep your details on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities in the future.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job