Business development manager - City London - 40k - 50k - OTE
About the company
Our ultimate goal is to create empowered and high-performing cultures in all organizations
around the world. Give employees more ownership, support them through continuous feedback,
have better conversations and bring more focus when it comes to achieving goals. To help
companies get there, we've built an online talent platform that facilitates this kind of coaching.
About the Position
As a Business development manager with a focus on the UK market, you will play an essential
role at our company as you will have a massive impact on its international growth. You will be
responsible for building our UK revenue stream by setting up conversations with C-level
prospects, closing deals when the time arrives, and getting customers started on their change
journey. You will be the go-to guide for our potential customers who need a clear and practical
path when going forward with our company.
Who are you?
We're looking for an ambitious and savvy person who has a minimum of 3-5 year’s experience in
SAAS Sales. Guiding companies successfully through change is your main drive. You have a
network in HR space, already worked in a scale-up and you know how enterprises work. Talking
about organizational design for 50 minutes doesn't scare you in the least.
Key responsibilities as a Business development manager
- Being a genuine, dedicated goal-getter with a mature approach when it comes to prospecting
- Able to proactively come up and attach a strategy to your sales approach
- You're a trusted consultant and advisor for your prospects
- Not afraid to challenge a prospect's strategy and expectations
- Able to demonstrate the value of the companies platform in various scenarios
- Be comfortable with communicating, negotiating and dealing at C-level
- Take every opportunity to turn prospects into clients and clients into fans
- Competitive compensation
- The ability to implement your own style of doing business
- Flexible vacation policy
- An open and high-paced environment with lots of opportunities to accelerate your personal growth
- A fresh and passionate team where recognition of good work is a real thing
- Dedicated coaching...
- Business Development
- Closing Deals
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job