Our client is a global leading software company with over 4000 staff, they have a great culture and is a business that is known for looking after its staff and truly valuing them.
The Business Developer will be tasked with identifying, pursuing and closing sales for all of the company's product offerings and technology services within the law firm and corporate market. This includes on-demand hosted software and services, and packaged technology service offerings. The ideal candidate will have experience in consultative sales of enterprise solutions with an emphasis on sales or consulting directly to key decision makers in private practice and corporates alike.
The Business Developer will receive a sales target for a defined region, territory or target account list and will be expected to meet or exceed quarterly and yearly revenue projections. The company will be looking for the individual to grow the business in the region and will promote and give expanding responsibility to the individual based on that growth.
· Communicate the significant value proposition of the company’s entire portfolio. Instil confidence among clients with your personal credibility and experience and the company’s footprint in this market.
· Consistently qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue to the company.
· Consistently build an effective pipeline and execute on each phase of the sales process.
· Incorporate knowledge of the company's products and services, the customer, and key competitors into the sales process and use that knowledge to uncover customer needs and create value based solutions.
· Work effectively as a team member and also facilitate the sales opportunity by providing leadership and orchestrating the internal and external resources needed to effectively manage the sales process.
· Accurately forecast the business on a consistent basis.
· Leverage the value of the company's solutions in the negotiation process to drive maximum margin for the company. Establish customer relationships that enable the company to be viewed as a trusted advisor
Education and Qualifications:
· Educated to degree level (or equivalent), ideally in a related field
Skills and Competencies:
· Polished executive presence with ability to interact with senior corporate lawyers and business leaders as a "consultative partner," not a "vendor"
· Technically savvy with a strong proficiency in Microsoft Windows and related software, especially Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· A good understanding of transact SQL and relational databases (desirable)
· Ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team and support the team’s goals above individual goals.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while handling multiple tasks through completion
· Good communicator who can perform in a client facing role
- Business Development
- Corporate Sales Management
- New Business Development