A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager / Broker Manager within a successful independent provider of Asset Finance, during an exciting period of growth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building, developing and maintaining strong working relationships with commercial finance brokers across the North East.
Working from home you will be responsible for generating new business opportunities from your network and liaising with clients directly to understand their lending proposition and negotiate formal terms. You will also be responsible for writing detailed proposals supporting the proposed lend.
• Proven track record of success within a field based, financial sales role.
• Comfortable working from home.
• An existing network of commercial finance brokers is highly desirable, however it is not essential.
• Previous experience within Asset Finance is preferred.
• Excellent credit skills and the ability to wright details proposals.
• Excellent communication skills.
In return you can expect a competitive basic salary up to £35,000 DOE, plus car, uncapped commission and a range of additional benefits (OTE £60-£90,000)
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Asset Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job