This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established company based in the East Midlands as a Business Development Manager within their print team. The role is predominantly covering the Midlands.
Our client is an independently owned company who have been supplying businesses across the UK for over 40 years with a range of business solutions. The Business Development Manager role sits within their print sector.
As the Business Development Manager, reporting into the Print Manager, you will be responsible for bringing in new business predominantly across the Midlands but potentially with some national coverage. You will be working with a range of clients across a variety of sectors and you will have the opportunity to manage, nurture and grow the accounts you secure. You will be representing a range of products and services within print; including business cards, letterheads, labels, brochures, leaflets, point of sale and many more!
The Business Development Manager role is initially 100% new business and my client is looking for someone who is self motivated and has a proven track record in securing new accounts within a B2B sales environment. Experience within the print industry isn't essential but would be highly beneficial.
Key skills and experience required:
- Experience within B2B sales is essential
- Experience within the print industry would be highly beneficial
- Proven track record in new business
- Ability to work well in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- A passionate and enthusiastic approach
- A driven and ambitious attitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong IT skills in Microsoft Programs
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Basic Salary of £25,000 to £30,000 - dependant on experience
- Company Car
- Phone & Laptop
- business development manager
- new business sales
- business development executive
- business service sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job