Business Development Manager - £30,000 basic salary, opportunity to DOUBLE YOUR SALARY! Excellent career development, company car, discounted products and services and much more!
Don't be just any Business Development Manager, be a Brakes Business Development Manager…Show us your sales skills and we'll show you the money, opportunities and recognition!
Area to cover: West Midlands, Wolverhampton, Coventry, So your location is key...
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant and your children's school all have one thing in common " Brakes UK. There's a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there, which is where you come in " to hunt and secure new business, taking every opportunity to sell and showcase our fabulous products. You'll be a true advisor to your customers, delivering our vision " to be our Customers' most valued and trusted business partner.
Whether it's watermelons in Warrington, risotto in Reading, afternoon tea in a care home or fresh-caught fish in a Michelin starred restaurant " we're unashamedly proud of what we offer. With our commitment to traceability, responsible sourcing and sustainability, not to mention great taste and fine ingredients, there couldn't be a better product to sell!
The role of a Business development Manager:
Field based Business Development Manager with the primary focus of delivering new business in a defined territory in Independent Sales
- Operates in a sales target driven environment in a defined geographical area
- Research and prospect potential new business opportunities for Brakes in defined area, planning and securing appointments with potential customers
- Understand competitor activity and propositions to create the tailored proposals for customers and retain business long term
- Tenacity and resilience
- A pro-active approach to sales, with a strong desire and ability to win, on board and grow commercial new business
- Experience of customer relationship management and developing a partnership sales approach
- The capability to interpret, understand and act upon financial data through numeric, commercial and verbal reasoning
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Proven sales track record
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Opportunity to DOUBLE YOUR SALARY
- Company car
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Job security and career opportunities " We're part of Sysco " the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products - so the opportunities really are endless!
- …and much more!
There's a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'