Business Development Manager - Building Envelope
Job Title: Business Development Manager - Building Envelope Sub Contractor Services
Industry Sector: Sub Contractor Services to Main Contractors, Building Envelope systems, Structural Glazing, Commercial Glazing, Sub-Contractor, Main Contractor, Curtain Wall, Glass Facades, Glass Entrances, Glass Shop Fronts, Bespoke Architectural Glass etc.
Area to be covered: London & South East
Remuneration: £55,000-£65,000 Neg. + £20,000 uncapped bonus
Benefits: Car Allowance & Full Benefits
The role of the Business Development Manager - Building Envelope Sub Contractor Services will involve:
- Field sales position promoting specialist sub-contractor glazing services throughout London and the South East
- Promoting a range of structural glazing on major works (approx 70% external solutions 30% internal) such as: facades, curtain walling, entrances, shop fronts, atria, balustrades & barriers, floors, roofs and lift shafts & enclosures projects
- Targeting major works, minimum order values £300,000, but typically £1m+
- Working as part of a team of two, collectively responsible for circa £25m of turnover
- Working closely with the Director who is currently doing this role
- Team led, new business orientated a project led position
- Winning pre-service contract agreements with architects
- Selling into Tier one main contractors such as Mace, McAlpine, Lendlease etc.
- Selling the full design, project management and installation services
The ideal applicant will be a Business Development Manager - Building Envelope Sub Contractor Services with:
- Must have experience promoting specialist sub-contractor services within the building envelope industry
- Ideally knowledge of glass/ structural glazing , but open to cladding, rainscreens, curtain walling, roofing and other façade/ exterior envelope systems
- Must have field sales experience and sold into main contractors, with excellent networking capability
- Strong technical ability
- Specific knowledge of architectural or structural glazing products such as: atria, balustrades & barriers, bespoke furniture, fire & smoke doors, entrances, floors, roofs, shop fronts, curtain waling and lift shafts & enclosures is not essential
- Ideally some experience promoting specialist sub-contractor services to architects, fit-out contractors as well as main contractors
- Ideally able to demonstrate a full understanding of large main contractor procurement procedures
- Experience in closing tender negotiations
- Est. 25 years+
- £25m+ turnover
- Fantastic reputation in the marketplace
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 5 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Structural Glazing, Commercial Glazing, Sub-Contractor, Main Contractor, Curtain Wall, Glass Facades, Glass Entrances, Glass Shop Fronts, Bespoke Architectural Glass and all other glazing associated systems
- Building Envelope
- Curtain Wall
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'