Location: Home Based - Newcastle, Sunderland, Morpeth, Kendal, Penrith, Carlisle, Hawick, Dumfries, Livingston,
Salary:£45,000 - £55,000 + Commission (£100K OTE) + Benefits
About the Role
Based from home, you will be responsible for selling this leading global software company's Software Solutions in the northern region of the UK and Scotland into the Public Sector (NHS & local government). This is a hands-on new business development and account management sales role in which you will use your proven telephone prospecting, lead generation and sales consulting/closing skills to sell these software solutions to board level decision makers within the Public Sector.
* Educated to GCSE level or similar
* It is essential that you are a personable and presentable, highly self-motivated, business professional with experience selling software solutions into companies within the Public Sector
* You will have a successful proven track record in field business-to-business development management and account management.
* Understand the concept of integrated business solutions and how they are applied in organisations.
* Knowledge of Finance and Procurement processes
* Experienced in the identification and delivery of sales days to meet targets and assist in the formulation of strategies
* Experienced in identifying and converting sales leads and quotations into sales in line with local and global strategies, timescales, budgets and procedure
About the Company
This a global world leading provider of software solutions to the Public sector. The company offers the opportunity for career development, progression and recognises achievement!
- Business Development
- software solutions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job