I have an opportunity for someone from the Pet Retail industry to join one of the top global pet companies who focus on supporting employees in their professional development. If you have experience in the pet industry and want a job that will offer fresh challenges and allow you to use our creative and commercial flair, please read on.
The successful candidate will increase the Company's understanding of the market and the customers in UK, will network and ultimately grow their business and reputation through direct sales in the Pet Retail sector.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PET RETAIL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (include but not limited to):
* Establish, maintain, develop and improve the relationship with new business accounts as a key to developing growth in the UK Market.
* Communicate ongoing market factors including foreseeable and potentially unforeseen issues to proper associates, while offering possible solutions.
* Forecasting: Produce accurate and timely forecast by SKU, by Customer looking for issues that would impact sales both positively and negatively.
* Maintain strong product knowledge in order to present them effectively.
* This position will be home based, but the role will require frequent travel within the territory and you will also have occasional availability for Trade Shows.
* Be able to communicate to people of all levels and the ability to facilitate meetings on highest levels.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the total Pet market, how we and our customers interact within it
* Knowledge of the Microsoft office package.
* Experienced in sharing best practices and be open to suggestions for improvement.
Consult Search & Selection Ltd are a specialist recruitment consultancy with dedicated divisions placing senior professionals within Animal Health, Dental, Audiology, Medical, Scientific and Healthcare clients both in the UK and overseas. Our consultants have specialist, detailed knowledge of their individual market sectors and offer an objective, honest and pragmatic service to both clients and candidates alike.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job