JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager - Meats
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Stockport, Preston, Blackpool, St Helens, Blackburn, Bury, Rochdale, Halifax, Huddersfield, Wigan, Bolton, Stoke-on-Trent, Chester, Birkenhead, Crewe, Fleetwood, Wrexham, Buxton
SALARY: £30,000 + Commission, Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Meats industry, the company are a market leading Meat Wholesaler offering a wide range of Meats such as Beef, Lamb, Pork, Poultry and Game, Burgers and Gammon, Sausage into Retail Butchers and Catering Butchers throughout the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to cover the North West of the country. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Meats industry, a strong knowledge of various Meats, a proven track-record in sales / new business and account management. The ideal candidate will have built up numerous contacts / customers in the Retail Butcher / Catering Butcher / Foodservice sector, will be hardworking, motivated, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales experience / success in the Meats Industry.
2. Existing clients / contacts / customers within the Retail Butcher / Catering Butchers / Foodservice sector.
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage an existing account base to ensuring maximise sales and profit.
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to beth.clayton@dexternicholas(.)com
- Business Development
- Retail Butchers
- Catering Butchers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job