Business Development Manager - Managed Print Services
Home/Field Based - Covering South
Basic £40,000-£45,000 OTE 1st Year £100,000 uncapped (flexible working) + benefits
Are you a truly consultative MPS sales professional looking to join a growing market leader? Are you looking for a lucrative increase in earnings and the opportunity to work with enterprise level clients?
This is role will suit talented business developers who enjoy increasing sales through developing senior level relationships with enterprise clients within the most successful arm of the business. They have an excellent internal sales support team which will supply appointments and all the necessary tools for you to be highly successful in the role.
This is an ideal role for "hunters" and those who want to reap the benefits of a fantastic uncapped commission structure!
You will pitch their market leading portfolio of MPS solutions and services to clients whilst maintaining senior level business relationships with new contacts and existing accounts.
- Identification and prospecting for new business opportunities in the retail vertical working closely with marketing and Sr. management
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulating a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline and revenue metrics
- Accurately forecasting opportunities
- You will be project managing multiple clients and campaigns at any one time
- Meet with clients face to face to discuss services and maintain existing relationships
- Proven track record in winning strategic new business/new logo accounts, selling to C-level executives with at least 2 years in MPS sales
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing and account expansion
- Strong communication and presentation skills - speaks clearly and persuasively
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations
- The ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business, to execute on the company's long-term goals
Please apply today to be considered for this fantastic opportunity. Please also feel free to get in touch with our lead consultant Jonathan Petch for any further information
Key words: saas, software sales, IT sales, managed services, field sales, business development, account manager, account management. Cloud, infrastructure, managed print services.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'