Business Development Manager - IT Services / South East, UK
A growing IT Services and Solutions provider is searching to appoint a Consultative Business Development Manager to join their business to cover the South East. With a complex portfolio of products, services and solutions spanning across Infrastructure, Cloud, Security, Communications, Consultancy and Services, the business are looking to appoint a proven hunter with experience of selling into the upper midmarket segments of the UK market, up to 1000 users.
This would be an ideal opportunity for someone who has spent the last 3-5 years consultatively selling a broad portfolio of IT Services into the SMB and commercial sectors, and is looking for growth and earning potential in their next role.
- To identify, develop and maximise opportunities for business development of new IT Services and Solutions within existing and net new clients.
- Demonstrate the IT Solutions portfolio at off-site customer meetings in a consultative and solutions-sale approach.
- Collaborate with internal technical teams and specialists to assist in product demonstration and to drive ROI-based arguments.
- Control the full sales process from prospecting and opportunity generation, through to proposal, negotiation and close.
- Plan effectively and track progress against targets on an ongoing basis to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales budgets.
What we're looking for
- High level of business, commercial and technical acumen around IT solutions at a sales level.
- Broad understanding of IT Solutions encompassing Infrastructure, Managed and Professional Services, Cloud, Security and IT Consultancy
- Track record selling to the SMB and Commercial Segments within the UK market.
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle from customer reviews to delivery and support, with ability to progress opportunities through to close.
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to identify opportunities to cross and up sell additional revenue opportunities and drive value-based arguments for products and services.
What's on offer
Basic Salary c. £35-55K (Depending on experience) alongside an Uncapped OTE and Travel Allowance.
Top earners within the business are earning circa. £200K/annum so there is strong earning potential available, alongside spotlight within the business.
Apply online for immediate consideration.
- IT Sales Recruiter -
Business Development - New Business - BDM - IT Infrastructure - Managed Services - Professional Services - Consultancy - Cloud - Security - Networking - Virtualisation - Storage - Applications - IT Support - External Sales - Field Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job