Our client who are a specialist Sameday, Next-Day and International Courier company, currently inputs over 3,000 consignments per night and over 200 same day jobs per day.
However their International input which has huge potential is less than 200 consignments per week. The client is now seeking an experienced International Field Sales Executive to increase their weekly International input for all our their Southern offices and in particular the GATWICK office covering the territory of WEST SUSSEX incorporating all the BN and RH postcodes
In the international field sales role, you will sell our services face-to-face, maintaining strong links and up selling to existing customers, whilst generating new business from potential customers.
- Achieve monthly new business isolation and year to date revenue targets.
- Strategically breakdown the region, turning prospects and leads into sales.
- Arrange face-to-face meetings with key decision makers via cold calling both on the road and on the phone.
- Sell the company's services to new and existing clients.
- Undertake presentations at board level to potential customers.
- Results and target orientated.
- A proven track record of face-to-face sales within the international courier industry.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Used to selling at board level to blue chip clients, happy to do presentations.
- An awareness of Customs procedures and their facilities.
- Experience and proven success selling import and export air and road service worldwide to retail customers.
- Good timekeeping, attendance and smart appearance.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- IT literate and previous experience of using a CRM system an advantage
- Full UK driving licence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job