This role is part of the Commercial (Business Development) Division. On offer is a competitive salary (up to £50,000), company car and excellent benefits plus holiday exchange scheme. This role will be primarily office-based but requirement for regular travel, including between clients UK sites.
- Responsibility for successful strategic business development activities within an identified category and for creating long term, multi-level relationships with clients.
- A combination of experience gained via working within a variety of different manufacturing environment's and handling major retailers, is a key requirement.
- The role will be a key contributor to the new Commercial function. Close cross function cooperation with scientific and technical subject matter experts will be critical in order to deliver agreed targets, whilst contributing to continuous development and improvement of the service offering.
- The job holder has no direct reports, but a crucial part of the role will entail working with colleagues in delivering a second to none client experience, on time and within budget.
Main Duties include:
· Identify strategic opportunities for the company and start the company on the path to execution. (75%)
· Contribution to and application of business intelligence. (20%)
· Working within ISO and GDPR standards to maintain records and proficiencies accordingly (5%)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
·Degree in relevant (Food, business or science), related subject or equivalent professional experience.
· Experience of working within science, technology or professional services.
· A solid background in a similar role with a proven track record of driving business growth.
· Proven experience of transforming business development activities.
· Knowledge and experience of CRM (Client Relationship Management) systems
· Strong team player with confident communication skills and the ability to work with people at all levels.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CH42498 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job