Business Development Manager (Events & Sport)
BMC are working with a leading events branding company, to assist in the search for an experienced Business Development Manager who will work alongside the established sales team to assist in the growing of the business.
Our client is a well-financed and debt-free OMB who provide world-class, engaging branding solutions to event organisers, especially across mass participation and sporting events.
- Business development, you will be a natural hunter
- Identifying new event sectors and clients
- Work closely with colleagues to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Use a suitable variety of styles to persuade, negotiate and close
- Input into resource planning for events team across portfolio of events throughout the year
- Weekly reporting of key issues/milestones/delivery dates/installs and new projects
- Attending sports, music and health and fitness events across the UK/Europe
- Events experience, specifically mass participation, would be advantageous but not essential
- Print experience is advantageous but not essential
- The ability to sell to a variety of people
- Outreach - the ability to find new clients and develop relationships
- Experience working with an extensive product range in previous roles
- Enthusiasm and hunger for business development and surpassing sales targets. Whilst there will be elements of account management and marketing, these are not the priority skills required by the business at this time
- Understanding the technical product specification is important, as is the ability to create an overall 'solution sale’ for customers. This suggests that the successful candidate will be able to manage complexity and have strong influencing skills across a number of stakeholder types
- Operational awareness
- Thrives in a high pressure environment, working to deadlines
- Analytical, calm, creative with good communication skills whilst being tenacious
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel across the UK and Europe
- Business Development
- Client Liaison
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'