My client is looking for an experienced, developed Business Development Manager with experience within the Heat Network Industry.
If working with close networks to London is your ideal, with generous bonuses throughout the year, then this is an excellent opportunity for your next career move!
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £60,000 DOE + OTE
Location: Bishops Stortford
Job Type: Permanent
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm
What you’ll be doing…
- Prospecting for potential new clients and turn this into increased and retained business
- Cold calling within your market area to ensure a pipeline of opportunities
- Arrange appointments between decision makers, planning approaches and pitches
- Attend industry functions such as conferences and association events
- Present with mid and senior management on business trends with a view to develop new services
- Gain contracts for the following; centralised gas fired boiler plants, distribution systems, heat networks, heat interface units, water treatment, cold water boosting equipment, BMS systems
- MUST have experience within the Heat Network and District Heating in the Residential Sector
- MUST have connections with developers, managing agents and property managers
- MUST have previous hunter sales/ business development/ field sales experience
- MUST be educated to degree level or skilled by experience
What’s in it for you…
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus Bank Holidays
- Child care voucher scheme
- Car Allowance
- Christmas bonus and loyalty bonus
- Sickness insurance
- Auto enrolment pension
- Training and development
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job