As our new Business Development Manager (Consumer Solutions) at Equifax, you will work to help grow our B2B2C consumer finance business via new sales opportunities and by growing and strengthening our existing accounts.
Equifax is a global information solutions company that uses trusted unique data, creative analytics, technology and industry knowledge to power organisations and individuals around the world by transforming knowledge into insights that help make more informed business and personal decisions. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business.
We are looking for individuals who can help us disrupt the marketplace. You will do this by delivering leading-edge technology to build and deliver unparalleled customised insights that enrich both the performance of businesses and the lives of consumers.
About the Job
You are responsible for winning and, then building up, prospective accounts alongside the account management team to provide business development support for new sales opportunities and tender activities, running from lead through to close.
You will engage actively with our partners within the consumer facing credit reporting space on a consultative basis to learn their business, understand its challenges, anticipate their needs before preparing proposals and presenting a strategic solutions that Equifax can build.
- Spends the majority of time pursuing and identifying new commercial opportunities and helping to sell appropriate products and solutions to new or existing customers.
- Support sales opportunities whilst executing sales processes from presentation through to contract negotiations and close.
- Shaping value adding client solutions, Creating compelling proposals that understanding our competitor’s s weaknesses and differentiate our solutions from the wider UK market.
- Understand client requirements and subsequently build and implement account sales plans to win significant revenues and drive user adoption of Equifax solutions.
- Maintain an active awareness of the market trends (economic, regulatory & technology).
- Previous field sales and/or business development experience within consumer finance or financial services.
- You will have shown success negotiating and closing deals with long lead-times, up to the value of £1m.
- Demonstrable over-performance sales track record, including where you'll have handled pricing negotiations.
- Experience in presenting to small and large groups of clients and key decision-makers.
- Ability to convert a high volume of outbound calls.
- Familiar with MS Office suite and Lotus notes (Desirable).
- Authoritative knowledge of Consumer, Commercial and Marketing data (Desirable).
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not essential.
We offer an excellent compensation package with, high-reaching market salaries.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
- Business Development
- Solution Selling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'