A Business Development Manager is required with a strong background in Chillers/ Process Cooling, our client specialise in Design and Build, as well as distribute a number of leading manufacturers natural refrigerant chillers and refrigeration's systems.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for growing new business of end users in the food, production, pharmaceutical and chemical sectors - whilst selling to refrigeration contractors and mechanical contractors offering customers a more efficient chiller system.
The role require the Sales Engineer/ BDM to assess customer's sites, conduct sizing and selection for chillers/ pipework and to create technical quotations.
The successful candidate will possess a technical background in energy efficient and eco-friendly chillers and be able to estimate, survey and quote for new projects. As well as being confident in promoting products and explaining the benefits of them.
Having previously worked in an external sales, area sales, technical sales or sales engineer position within the chiller sector will be desired, there is good scope for career progression and ongoing development for the right candidate that brings ambition and drive to the opportunity.
Business Development Manager - Duties
- Developing new business within the food, production, pharmaceutical and chemical industries.
- Advising customer on products and benefits of upgrading systems.
- Gaining repeate business from mechanical and refrigeration contractors.
- Surveying, quoting and estimating new projects.
Business Development Manager - Requirements
- Technical experience in chillers, HVAC and refrigeration desierable.
- Previous experience in Co2 or Hydrocarbons refrigerants.
- Sizing/ calculating heat loss for chillers.
- Promoting new products and developing new accounts.
Business Development Manager - Package
- Salary £30K-£35K OTE £50K
- 21 Days Holiday
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job