Business Development Manager / BDM required for our client, a specialist HVAC service provider based in the South East. They are currently seeking a highly experienced and industry proficient Sales Manager to develop the sales pipeline of HVAC service and pre-planned maintenance (PPM) contracts to a range of customers throughout the South East. They work in a diverse range of sectors, from Healthcare, Educational Establishments, Hotels/Hospitality, Retail/Leisure and more.
The Business Development Manager will be comfortable taking ownership for the full sales cycle - including cold calling, telesales, account management as well as the generation of new leads and negotiation and closure of single and multi-site service and PPM contracts.
Our client desires a Senior Sales candidate with a backlog of industry contacts and leads to exploit but will also consider more junior candidates who wish to develop quickly. The ideal candidate will have proven contract and service sales experience within the HVAC sector including chillers, air conditioning, refrigeration, ventilation, heating, and controls. However, those with a strong Business Development background and the ability to learn the industry would also be considered.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
Highly experienced and industry proficient BDM / Sales Manager required, to develop the sales of HVAC service and PPM contracts, both single and multi-sites, to a range of customers throughout London and the South East.
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Experience in selling service and maintenance contracts is essential
- Must have a minimum of five years' experience in Business Development/ Sales / Account management and development of client relationships.
- Managing the full sales cycle, including cold calling, telesales and generation/ conversion of new leads
- Negotiate and close single and multi-site contracts.
- Produce a growing pipeline for the business and assist in growing the Sales Department.
- Hold a full, clean, UK driving license
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £55,000 + depending on experience
- Commission Structure (Quarterly Bonuses)
- Company Vehicle (fully expensed)
- Phone + Laptop
- 23 days + BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"