There is an opportunity for Business Development Manager to represent fintech startup in Asian region (mainly China, Hong Kong, and Singapore). The company is headquartered in London and is currently recruiting remote business development team in major Asian cities. The startup is developing B2B fintech platform to serve professionals in investment management area.
There is a great opportunity to develop your career and gain knowledge and experience while working with closely-knit startup team. The firm offers relocation to the United Kingdom for the strong performers.
- Assist with preparation of marketing materials and investor decks for the company including translation of the documents to Chinese language
- Represent the company in dealings and negotiations with local businesses
- Promote company's fundraising campaigns and programs towards private investors in Asian region
- Identify, target, and develop relations with local investors network and related distribution channels
- Prepare weekly activity reports on new targets and progress with existing channels and investors
- Perform adhoc tasks related to business development activities
Qualifications and skills required:
- Good knowledge of English and local language (Mandarin/Cantonese/Malay) is a must
- Bachelor or higher degree in Investments/Finance/Economics/Business or related
- A commercially minded individual with excellent communication skills
- Self-confident, hardworking, committed, and diligent
- Good business acumen
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'