Business Development Manager - Aftermarket
We are keen to recruit a great Business Development Manager for fieldsales, businessdevelopment and accountmanagementactivities into the automotive aftermarket and allied sectors. We are recruiting for one of the leading suppliers of portablepowersolutions into all sectors of the industry. So if you are great at salesand are a strong businessdeveloper, able to build trust and solid business partnerships, with a background of selling into the automotiveaftermarket, motorfactors, industrialoralliedsectorsthen this could be the role for you… Get in touch today.
Ideally located – Manchester, Lancaster, Preston, Blackpool, Lancaster, Leeds, Huddersfield, Carlisle, Kendal, Chester, Crewe
Circa £30k - £35k + pension + car + bonus
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- New business development - Identify potential customers and the decision makers within the organisation. Research and buildrelationships with new customers. Work with sales team to developproposals that meet the requirements of the customer needs to reach a mutually agreeable product and service.
- Handle objections by clarifying agreements, resolving service issues and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Business Retention - Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships. Work with technical staff and other colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Planning - Attend trade shows and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market trends. Present to and consult with midandseniorlevelmanagement on business trends with a view to developing new services and products. Identify opportunities for sales campaigns, services that will lead to an increase in sales. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the Company’s unique selling point.
- Management - Submit weekly progress reports on account activity and ensure data is accurate.
Reporting to the Sales Director, the Business Development Manager builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and maintains an extensive knowledge of current markettrends to improve the company’s market share.
- Professional business manager with proven record of developing and implementing business plans and goals, proactively working with a wide range of people.
- Effective development, training, and proposal skills
- An effective Communicator - oral and written
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- High-quality networking skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Apply in Confidence
Gary is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Gary and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2754GH
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions (terms) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job