Central Employment are working in partnership with a repeat client, specialists in offering digital performance products to UK and international clients, looking to grow clients online revenue and visibility. Due to on-growth and an internal promotion, they are seeking a proven Business Development Manager (Affiliates), working alongside an experienced and successful team of BDEs, reporting into the Sales Manager.
Purpose of the Role:
To pro-actively deliver an effective business development plan, in line with the agencies commercial strategy, that successfully engages, builds relationships with and acquires new clients.
As a Business Development Manager , it will be your responsibility to deliver effective sales activity that successfully engages prospects in our core target market.
- Develop and deliver a new business development plan that will achieve monthly and quarterly new business targets, to assist with the company’s strategic growth plan.
- Identify, appraise, pursue and close new business opportunities in specific industry sectors.
- Achieve agreed KPI’s relating to activity to develop personal and company sales pipeline
- Establish new business relationships through contact via telephone, email and direct mail to both cold and warm leads.
- Deliver effective face to face and telephone communication, including setting up and delivering prospect meetings and closing new business opportunities
- Deliver new business pitches and online sales presentations to potential clients.
- Develop a personal network of business contacts including a database of suitable leads and potential new business contacts.
- Develop robust and accurate proposal and contract documentation as required.
You’re expected to be able to demonstrate skills and aptitude in the following areas:
- Very pro-active with a real drive to deliver results and comfortable working to targets
- Forward thinking, always looking to improve our delivery
- Commercially focussed application
- Strong organisation skills
- Be able to create opportunities, develop opportunities and close opportunities
- Strong communication and engagement skills
- Creative problem solver
- Effective organisational skills
- Demonstrate initiative and challenge yourself
- A passion and determined attitude to develop their knowledge and skills.
- Hold excellent and confident interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability portray a strong professional image.
The following experience would be preferred:
- 3 year+ experience of working in a business development manager (or equivalent level) role
- Experience of selling into marketing personnel including Director level
- A proven track record in a consultancy sales role
- Experience of selling online marketing services or technology solutions
- Digital Marketing
- Strategic Growth
- Affiliate Marketing
- New Business Development
- Solution Selling
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'