Would you enjoy selling cutting edge SaaS products? Would you like to work for an awarding winning international software house delivering artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to an impressive client base? Due to continued growth and extremely exciting times for our client, we are now seeking a UK based Business Development Manager / Account Executive.
- Working in conjunction with the Business Development Executives / Lead generation team to develop new client relationships
- Responsible for outside sales and for delivering new business across the UK and Internationally
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and heavily involved in client facing activity
- Pitching new products or services including contacting existing clients to inform them of new development and products
- Attending conferences and marketing events within the UK to promote my clients USP's and evolving technology
- Visiting client sites to provide demonstrations when required
- Liaising with the sales and marketing departments in order to identify sales goals and deliver accordingly
The newly appointed Business Development Manager / Account Executive will be joining a dedicated business development team and be responsible for outside sales and new business wins. You will be generating, building and securing new opportunities through networking and you will also be responsible for strengthening existing relationships and work closely with marketing to ensure they are delivering appropriate business development accessories
We are seeking a driven and passionate sales individual with a strong interest and knowledge within Business Development and Account Management. If you would relish the opportunity to be part of an innovative and forward-thinking software house and have either a proven sales background or come from a Business Development FMCG provider, you will be well suited here. With an exciting road map for their SaaS products this is an opportunity not to be missed if you are looking to pursue a career in technology sales.
ROLE: Business Development Manager / Account Executive
LOCATION: Abingdon, HQ - with travel to client offices in the UK and internationally
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000 (OTE £70,000 - £80,000)
BENEFITS: Diverse working environment, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), enrolment onto pension scheme, competitive life insurance, vibrant tech community, flexibility to work from home if required
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Proven Sales background in either software, IT or FMCG
- An interest and passion for pursuing a career within sales
- Ideally an understanding of the FMCG arena (not essential if you have a software sales background)
- Will relish client facing activity
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Creative thinker and the ability to solve problems
Please contact Tracy at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further or apply through this job posting and we will be in touch shortly.
Keywords: account manager, account executive, FMCG, FMCG Account manager, sales advisor, sales manager, sales team lead, sales person, area sales, sales consultant, sales representative, business development, business development executive, graduate business development, IT sales, sales executive, IT sales executive, IT sales account manager, IT sales support, IT business development, business development - IT, IT sales business development, business development officer, IT service manager, new business development, SaaS, automation, supply chain, logistics, retail, Manufacturing,
Location: Commutable from: Oxford, Didcot, Wantage, Newbury, Reading, Faringdon, Witney, Malborough, Aylesbury, Bicester, Slough, Burford, Abingdon, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Solihull, Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington spa, Warwick, Henley-in-Arden, Stratford Upon Avon, Banbury, Redditch, West Midlands, Midlands,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'