A top international law firm is looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be part of their London office on a 12 month FTC basis and report to the Head of BD. You will be supporting the firm with the implementation of the Real Estate sub sector BD plans.
This role is looking for an ambitious individual who will help support the firm to drive increased sales of profit and also be responsible for:
- The day to day support to the Housing and Public Sector leadership team.
- Process business development expenses.
- Oversee firm wide BD activities such as legal directory submissions and web site material.
- Support the sector in all BD, including a wide portfolio of BD skills to develop leadership campaigns.
- Collaborate with BD colleagues to implement relevant international Sector plans.
- Contribute to client development programme.
The role would be best suited to someone who has 2-3 years' experience within Business Development and enjoys working in a fast paced corporate environment. You will also have excellent project management skills and are able to demonstrate success in sales and business development.
If this role sounds like you, please get in contact with me today!