Business Development Executive
£25,000 - £35,000 + bonus, package
Reference - JO0149
- An expanding regional team backed by one of the biggest names in UK Insurance.
- Huge career potential, with a structured route into the Account Executive team.
- Working along side an experienced senior team, an opportunity to expand and develop.
Part of a growing team in the region, you’ll be part of big plans - the firm is backed by one of the biggest names in the industry and represented locally by a respected, driven team.
Part of the attraction will be the varied nature of the role, as well as the mapped out career route it offers.
You’ll initially be supporting the Account Executives and Management team with all aspects of sales, business development, on-boarding and management of clients; your role and responsibilities will expand with training to see you take on your own client portfolio.
- A successful regional team, and part of a leading UK Insurance group - there’s a focus on success here, and rewards for those that contribute.
- A varied hybrid role, with exposure to all aspects of the client journey - your duties will include, prospecting, quoting, advising, administering and servicing clients of all shapes and sizes.
- An ambitious insurance professional looking to be part of a winning team - you’ll be looking for a route to develop into a full Account Executive role.
- Business Development
- Commercial Insurance
- General Insurance
- Account Executives
- Account Handlers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'