Business Development Executive
Our client is a specialist value add supplier of electronic components and custom solutions involving displays, connectors, printers, fans, ESD protection and more from world class manufacturers including Powertip, Fujitsu, Amphenol, Panasonic, Ebm Papst, SCS and Protek.
Their key markets include Defence & Aerospace, Fire & Security, Instrumentation, Industrial, Medical, Telecoms, Transport and POS.
Our close relationship with leading electronic component manufacturers, together with our own technical and product/market knowledge, enables us to offer commercially attractive propositions to customers.
To help sustain their continued growth, our client is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated Business Development Executive based in the North of England, ideally in the Manchester, Stockport Wigan, Rochdale or Huddersfield area.
- Achieve targeted/budgeted sales and gross profit.
- Develop long-term profitable and sustainable business as per the parameters defined by the Company.
- Generation and development of direct business
- The generation of new customer prospects and account managing those prospects from the start of the sales cycle through to the post-sales operations.
- To generate and develop orders as agreed by the Company per annum at margins defined by the Company over an agreed period of time.
- To look after assigned and existing customers/accounts currently with our client and to develop and increase these accounts accordingly.
- Generation and Development of New Business
- In conjunction with the Sales team, identifying and developing new opportunities within both existing and new customers.
- To undertake special projects as required.
- To undertake other tasks which may be required by the Company.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Our client is looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated salesperson with:
- Knowledge and understanding of our products, application and potential customers would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Technical competence related to electronics.
- Previous sales experience and track record of achievement.
- Target driven.
- Ability to take initiative and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Desire to sell and strong ambition to succeed.
- Familiarity and discipline in managing sales databases.
- Commercial awareness of factors affecting profitability of a Company.
- Good organisational skills.
- An outgoing and presentable manner when communicating with customers, suppliers and colleagues, even when under pressure.
- A technical or other suitable qualification - preferably to a minimum of HNC/HND level.
The company is offfering a basic Salary of Circa - £45k with a car allownace. with an OTE of Circa £55K.
The role comes with 23 days holiday + bank Holidays , and a company pension.
To discuss the role in more depth please send your CV via the Reed website Link and Phil will give you a call to discuss the role and company in more detail.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Site Visits
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'