Fire & Security Sales Manager / Business Development Manager required our client that sell their range of market leading products and services throughout the UK.
The Fire & Security Sales Manager / Business Development Manager will be tasked with identifying and developing new business opportunities as well as managing existing clients in the Midlands area, specifically it will be within a 50-60 mile radius of Nottingham.
The client base you will be targeting includes mainly electrical contractors and consultants as well as some end users that require a fire and or security system.
The role will have support and mentoring from the Sales Director, and the opportunity to develop a long term career.
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- To prospect for new customers and attend sales meetings highlighting the Company's products and services.
- Be continually aware of the changes in legislation & product development within the fire and security industry.
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Previous fire and security sales experience
- Strong Knowledge of Fire and Security Systems
- Based on patch, within 50 miles of Nottingham
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Driven and ambitious personality
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary of £25K - £28K
- Tiered Commission Structure
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Pension & Holiday.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'