Great interpersonal skills? An individual that thrives on creating and maintain relationships with prospective and key clients? Previous experience in managing clients, account managing or client facing roles? Then I have a brilliant opportunity for you in the Melksham area!
I am looking for a Business Development Executive to join a friendly close knit team that work for a passionate award winning company in their industry. The right individual will be highly driven as you will be tasked with driving forward the companies plans in growth, by working with the Operations team and field-based Consultants in creating meetings with new and current clients to help grow business in your designated area.
Day to day duties:
- You will handle both inbound and outbound calls
- Generate good quality leads
- Convert these leads into quality sales meetings that will then be passed to the on-field consultants
- Maintain and improve relationships with current clients
- Help field-based consultants by providing information for meetings and diary support
- All enquiries must be logged onto their database on receipt and contacted the same day
- Hit monthly, quarterly and annual targets which will be set by your manager
- Liaise with other departments to help address issues
- Attend head teacher conference and trade shows when required
This opportunity comes with a competitive salary package and a commission structure (based on hitting targets on meetings set up, and the prospective business that comes from those leads)
This is a brilliant opportunity for anyone who has the relevant experience, or experience where you will have worked towards the same goals such as Account Managers, Business Development Executives and Recruitment Consultants.
If you would like to be considered, then please apply below!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'