Business Development Executive
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum DOE
OTE £55k - £70k in year 1
Based in Glasgow
One of Reed’s highly regarded clients is currently expanding and recruiting for a Business Development Manager to become an integral part of their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:-
- Identify new business opportunities in your assigned region via face to face, telephone, and networking
- Present a respectable business case to potential customers
- Arrange meetings through your own lead generation
- Liaise with the Sales Manager to provide updates on progress
- Promote the company name and sell solutions to prospective clients
- Provide a consistent and clear service to customers during the sales cycle
- Achieve set targets and KPIs
- Work collaboratively with other sales team members to ensure constant improvement
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have the following:-
- A proven track record in a similar role - minimum 2 years experience
- A passion and enthusiasm for business development
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'