Business Development Executive
CLIENT POST CODE
£20,000 - £22,000 with significant OTE on top
Monday-Friday 9 hours per day
Waste & Environmental Management
My client is currently searching for a driven and enthusiastic business development manager to help drive their business during their start up phase. Your role would be to call and visit local businesses, gaining their custom and building a long lasting relationship with clients.
You would preferable have experience within the waste, automotive or recycling industry, and demonstrable success in sales, although exceptions could be made for an outstanding candidate with the right attitude.
What will you need?
- 1+ years B2B sales experience
- Experience in the automotive, waste management or rubber recycling industry preferable
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Up to date experience with modern CRM Software packages
- Demonstrable success in sales
What will you get?
- Competitive salary and OTE package
- The opportunity to be a part of an expanding and exciting business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'