They’re now looking to add to their global employee network with the addition of Graduate Business Development Associates ready to kick off a career in international financial services.
The Graduate Business Development Associate finds new ways to meet the financial services needs of businesses whilst building profitable long-term relationships with new and existing clients.
- A basic salary of £25,000
- Healthcare and pension contributions
- Market leading training and development
- Nights out, social events, company holidays
- Researching, qualifying new business opportunities found through networking and referrals
- Nurturing prospective new client relationships and winning back dormant accounts
- Reaching out to clients with a view to booking a demonstration or face to face appointment
- Building your knowledge of any industry trends or developments
- Maintaining and improving customer satisfaction and company records
Receiving industry recognised training and development, you’ll be afforded every opportunity to succeed – all you need to do is bring fantastic work ethic to the table. Combine this with your desire to progress and you’ll soon be getting the recognition you deserve.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'