Working in Newcastle City Centre, this growing Saas business is looking to expand their team going into 2019.
The Business Development Executive generates high quality sales leads. This is an integral role within our clients sales and marketing function, tasked with creating, nurturing prospective customers and turning them in to fully qualified sales opportunities for the Business Development function to work and ultimately generate revenue. This position works collaboratively with marketing and the sales organisation but does not sell or close sales.
- Outbound calling to leads generated internally and through marketing campaigns.
- Emailing and use of social media to effectively engage with prospects.
- Develop and manage customer relationships and work with multiple levels within an organisation to articulate the business value of our client's products and services.
- Follow the clearly defined sales process to maximise all opportunities
- Accurately record and update all records in the CRM software (Sales Force)
- Strong communication skills including the ability to articulate key messages to different stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate a product in an effective, professional presentation manner.
- Strong customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of divisional software products and remain current on product knowledge.
- Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality, presents numerical data effectively, and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Experience generating leads via the telephone
- Knowledge of the construction industry (Highly desirable)
- Experience updating CRM software
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'