Our client requires a Business Development Executive to join their leading international legal practice based in Central London.
The Business Development Executive will develop marketing campaigns and other global programmes which use the full marketing mix to raise and maintain awareness of our clients leading sector position. Sitting within the Consumer Sector you will be dealing with individuals, start ups and global companies.
Your remit will require the full BD service including:
- Develop clients
- Raise our profile
- Deliver thought leadership
- Win new business
Together with the BD Manager and the central key client team (where relevant) you will assist with the development of sector opportunities with Group and regional Key Clients as well as target clients of the sector.
- Clients & Markets, covering Industry M&BD and Client Development (where this role sits)
- Practice M&BD
- Corporate Communications, which comprises PR, Brand, Design, Events, InterAction and Digital
The successful candidate will also Support the BD Manager to ensure that all marketing communications channels are exploited to convey consistent messages about the sector - including the development of the use of social media - in consultation with central e-media team.
- The successful candidate will have all-round BD marketing/experience with BD strengths (ie bids, credentials, etc) being particularly important for this vacancy.
- You will possess the ability to manage expectations, have good attention to detail with strong written and oral communication skills.
- You will have a relevant degree and/or professionally recognised marketing or communications qualification (such as CIM, etc).Relevant experience within the professional services sector (preferably within a law firm)
To apply, please click on the button and send your CV with your contact details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'