Senior Business Development Executive
An internationally recognized law firm is looking for a new Senior Business Development Executive to join in their London offices. This advisory role requires someone who forms a considered opinion and can present their ideas effectively, with the guidance of senior members of the team. Building strong, collaborative internal relationships with key partners, fee earners and other business support teams will be key in this role.
The main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working closely with the partners to write practice group business plans and driving the implementation of these plans.
- Develop the sales pipeline within the departments on a one-to-one basis, identifying opportunities for dialogue with each lawyer’s 'top targets’, cross selling and added value (pipeline/opportunity tracking).
- Proactively track client and industry news and trends, spotting potential revenue generation opportunities and driving the opportunity to its ultimate conclusion.
- Adopt business development best practice. Proactively use a variety of tools to encourage client contact and to help shape conversations. Strive to ensure we are obtaining useful intel to drive a tailored approach to client care. This requires someone who is astute in opportunity spotting and able to suggest potential courses of action to create momentum. They should also be persuasive to ensure agreed actions are followed through.
More from existing clients / referrers:
- To work with the Head of Client Relationships to grow work from existing clients and contacts. Supporting a focused approach to the development or extension of client relationships through various existing client initiatives, including inputting into the production/monitoring of client action plans and research on target clients.
- Encouraging fee earners to track and develop relationships with their contacts.
- Working alongside the events team to ensure events are targeted and follow up happens.
Working closely with the Marketing, Communications and Events team, the role will also include involvement with directory submissions, awards and other associated tasks. Work experience in the professional services sector preferred, legal desirable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'