The LDN Group exists to kick start the careers of young people, empowering them to make positive contributions to business and society regardless of their background, education or experience.
We believe that young people are remarkable, and that they have the potential to help businesses achieve remarkable things.
Our mission is to empower young people to start their careers and to make positive and lasting contributions to business and society.
Inspired by our cause? Read on…
Where we’re headed
The LDN Group has ambitious plans for growth over the next three years and we’re recruiting awesome people to join our diverse and vibrant team.
By 2021, we’re on a mission to:
- Help 1,500 young people to kick start their career
- Deliver 500,000 hours of digital skills training
- Facilitate 500 Career Kickstarter events
- Inspire 6,000 young people to live the #EEWAP philosophy
- Engage 500 forward thinking employers in apprenticeships
We care deeply about our apprentices and the companies that support them and everything we do revolves around improving the experience that they have with us. Our values underpin everything we do. They are:
#DoAwesome - Doing awesome is having #EEWAP - Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, the Ability to take feedback and the Propensity to take action.
#LoveLearning - We demonstrate our love of learning in all of our interactions and we create space for learning at every opportunity.
#AppreciateFeedback - We listen to feedback from colleagues, customers and students and take positive action when we receive it.
#BeResilient - Our work is full of challenges, and we thrive on our ability to actively confront and overcome them as a team.
#CelebrateSuccess - We celebrate the good work and achievements of our people, students and clients.REQUIREMENTS
- What you’ll be doing
- Developing a prospecting strategy and implementing a structured approach to prospecting clients across industries.
- Develop and test email templates, and be constantly looking for ways to improve conversion.
- Become a subject matter expert on LDN Group’s apprenticeship offering and the impact of the apprenticeship levy and apprenticeship reforms on employers.
- Practice a consultative sales approach, ensuring leads are correctly qualified and expectations are set (commitment from them/commitment from us).
- Ensure client education plays a key role in sales process, with the fees and considerations around hiring apprentices laid out upfront.
- Manage successful relationship handover to account management team to ensure that they are passed warm leads.
- Keep CRM tool updated with correct client details, pipeline of prospective deals and updated forecasts. Ensure all documentation is stored on our CRM system
Build relationships with EEWAP
- Act as a representative of the LDN Group’s values and brand at all times, acting with EEWAP in everything you do.
What you’ll bring
- You love hunting for new business, nurturing leads and getting new accounts over the line.
- You are a people-person who enjoys learning and growing, personally and professionally.
- You care deeply about client experience.
- You are passionate about helping young people start their careers at amazing companies and this inspires you to drive the demand side of the marketplace.
- You have a proven track record in driving new business growth and have a consultative sales approach.
- You are not afraid to walk away from potential business if the opportunity doesn’t meet our quality threshold.
- You ideally have startup experience or have worked in a recruitment agency
- You have excellent written and spoken English.
- You have experience using a CRM system and understand the importance of data driven decision making.
If you join the LDN Group, you’ll have the opportunity to change lives, one young person and one business at a time. Our purpose is at the heart of everything we do, so if doing good is as important to you as building a successful commercial business, look no further.
We also offer some cool practical benefits, which we think you might like:
- 20 days of holiday + bank holidays
- Extra day of holiday for every year of service
- Birthdays off as free annual leave
- Workplace pension with 3% contribution
- Purchase and sell holiday through salary sacrifice
- Quarterly and annual prizes for top performers in the business
- Monthly team breakfasts alongside strategy updates and team briefings
- Regular social events for staff, Summer and Christmas parties
Learning and Development
The LDN Group is a learning organisation. We believe that our people are at their best when they are learning new things and confronting new challenges. Every member of our team gets a subscription to LinkedIn Learning. We actively support our staff to continuously develop their knowledge and skills, and where possible we provide financial support.
Competitive basic PLUS uncapped commission.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job