An outstanding new sales position within the intermediary sales team of an established Bridging and Specialist Lending operation.
Predominantly an office, telephone based role making daily outbound calls to brokers and introducers, within the property finance industry, to create relationships and promote First 4 Bridging.
You will need to have an understanding of secured loans/mortgages or lending in general and be interested in developing a long-term career within business development.
The role is rewarding and progressive with a decent basic salary and fair commission rate. Please apply asap for full details and a quick interview.
* Developing new Intermediary relationships
* Identifying and promoting new sales opportunities by telephone
* Developing and maintaining strong business relationships with panel Intermediaries
* Working with Intermediaries to ensure an excellent and professional service is provided
* Communicating requirements clearly and effectively with colleagues to ensure customer needs are identified and satisfied
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate will ideally possess experience working within a similar sales or account management role within IFA industry, along with the passion, drive, interpersonal skills and aptitude to complete required qualifications and succeed within a fast paced, target driven environment
* Knowledge and understanding of the IFA / Intermediary market
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Excellent interpersonal skills - ability to manage relationships and influence
* Be confident both over the phone and face to face, as there will be occasions when the Relationship Manager will need to meet with the brokers they contact regularly
* Ability to work comfortably on own initiative