Our client has a vacancy for a Business Development Executive, to be responsible for helping clients to recruit and retain their staff as well as delivering best in class solutions to help them to deliver engaging and comprehensive staff rewards.
They provide a wide range of innovative and exciting benefits that help to keep talent happy. And as the leading partner of choice in the employee benefits industry, they thrive on helping clients to provide their staff with the most engaging set of rewards to help them to achieve their company objectives.
Hard working, but goal orientated, their team consistently deliver market-leading solutions - whilst having a lot of fun along the way.
They work in partnership with marketing and client engagement teams to deliver solutions that remedy a myriad of issues that the HR community encounter.
• Reporting directly to the Business Development Director, your main responsibilities are to meet and exceed your new business appointment creation targets as well as KPI’s
• You will work closely with both the marketing and client engagement teams to maximise opportunities and results
• Working with the above, you will also be responsible for identifying opportunities and facilitating the introduction of our services with a view to securing face-to-face appointments for our external business development team
• You will have clear targets and KPI’s relating to appointment generation and divisional profitability
• To build a pipeline of future work and ensure that the company’s existing new business revenue target is achieved
• An awareness of, and assistance with developing wider group opportunities is also imperative to the role
We expect the ideal candidate to possess the following experience and skills:
• A demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding appointment generation targets
• Ideally with industry specific experience
• A self-starter
• Proactive, highly energetic and positive
• Team player, ability to build and manage senior relationships internally and externally
• Effective time management skills
• Strong client service and communication skills
• A track record of generating appointments which lead to increased business volume and profitability
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job