Business Development Executive - Part-time 3 days
We're thrilled to be assisting a Global Consultancy with the recruitment of a Business Development Executive to be based in their London office
As part of a ground breaking, and forward thinking consultancy, the new Business Development Exec will be attracting and promoting the company's training service, ensuring that this results in monetary gains.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contact clients to identify key decision makers and possible leads to both the public as well as inhouse courses.
- Review additional marketing channels and media for advertising.
- Explore the possibility of increasing participation in conferences, events, trade fairs, etc.
- Promote the launch of the online training course and other training offerings.
- Track the competition's clients.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Sales experience
- Excellent communication
- Impressive organisation
- A qualification within Chemistry would be highly advantageous
PLEASE NOTE: As much as we would love to respond to all applicants, due to the sheer volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of sending your CV, unfortunately you have not been selected for the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please do not hesitate to let us know.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job