Business Development Executive (MICE) – Gloucestershire - Salary Up To £25k + Commission
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Executive (MICE) to join our client who a major events organiser with a great brand and proud heritage. The successful candidate will be proactive in driving the hospitality business and converting sales enquiries into confirmed business.
The skills required for the Business Development Executive (MICE) are:
- Be proactive, sales and target driven
- Possess excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrate a proven record of sales negotiation and persuasive selling skills
- Have experience in new business development and account management
- Be self-motivated
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Possess a full UK driving licence and have access to a car
- Be willing and able to work weekends and evenings to support business requirements when required
The Business Development Executive (MICE) would ideally suit a dynamic, sales orientated individual interested in progressing their career with a fantastic company offering great benefits and genuine opportunity for personal and career development.
If you wish to apply for the role of Business Development Executive (MICE), please click the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website www.prospects4corporatetravel.com where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"