My client are an exciting consumer brand based in the heart of Norwich City centre. And they have big plans!
They are excellent at providing world class service to their customers so are continuing to focus on that. And right now, they need someone to join their successful Partnerships Team to find new Brands and organisations that will help them to recruit new customers that they can sell their world class products to.
Basically you'll need to identify new Partners who have a database of customers that they can collaboratively introduce to the business. How you go about identifying and getting a relationship with them is up to you. You'll have individual targets in place but they're big on team working and sharing best practise so this role won't suit someone whose sole interest is JUST to do their own thing. Having got new partners on board you'll get the most out of the relationship you can. Oh and you'll look after existing partners and keep those deals growing too.
The salary's good with a basic salary between £27k and £30K, plus excellent commission. The team you'll be joining are a friendly, supportive, boisterous bunch. So, if you're great at forming relationships and selling and you want to work in a fun environment with great people selling an amazing product then this might just be the role you've been waiting for.
A bit more detail:
* You'll be on the phone a lot schmoozing new partners and setting up face to face meetings
* You'll create and deliver impressive and engaging presentations
* You'll set up marketing promotions and vouchers for partners
* You'll close a lot of deals and sort out contract negotiations
* You'll keep looking after the partner and work with them on new promotions to keep the business rolling in
* Keen and able to smash targets and earn commission
* Able to stay motivated even when things aren't going great
* Loads of energy, passion and creative flair
* An eye for a great new prospect with the ability to go and get the business
* Able to build strong, long-running business
* An ability to keep developing existing partner relationships
* Excellent negotiator, tenacious and enthusiastic in closing deals
* Strong interpersonal skills, especially verbal communication and rapport building
* Proven track record in a sales environment
Experience & qualifications:
1+ year's sales experience essential
Good general use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Please send across your CV asap - Interviews taking place now!
- business development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job