Business Development Manager
(Customer Service Excellence and Bright Ethics)
Full Time & Permanent
£25K + bonus
Grow, develop and manage the company’s services providing technical management for the scheme.
Develop strategies to take the service to market, actively work with and nurture key contacts within organisations, including Senior Executives, through to the acquisition of the company’s services certification.
- Manage all business services.
- Develop and maintain systems, processes and documents required to run audit & certification services for nominated standards.
- Carry out technical duties in relation to chosen schemes; application review, scoping, report reviewing, certification decision making.
- Develop and maintain quality and competency requirements, in line with stakeholder requirements, ensuring the team are competent to maintain company Accreditations.
- Grow and maintain a team of auditors and technical advisors sufficient to enable delivery of services.
- To diagnose business needs in order to effectively position our range of products and services.
- To promote and increase take-up of business portfolio in particular.
- Win business to meet business plan targets.
- To seek opportunities to promote company services.
- To respond quickly, professionally and effectively to all new leads and client enquiries.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with clients resulting in the take up of services and to maximize the business opportunity.
- To develop and maintain excellent relationships with consultants resulting in referrals of auditing work.
- To conduct professional face to face, telephone and social media based meetings at all levels with clients.
- Other Commercial activities e.g. auditing, training etc.
- To manage all agreed service requests are followed up and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Develop future business plans for relevant services.
- To continually create and refresh personal caseload that enable individual, team and contracts targets to be met.
- To work closely with the delivery network and team members to develop professional relationships which ensure client expectations and the service level agreements are met.
- To update company MI systems with accurate and meaningful information as required to log client interactions and activities.
- Identify opportunities for own development and maintain own knowledge of contract/policy developments.
- Lead by example, communicate effectively and accept personal responsibility.
- To undertake any other relevant duties commensurate with the level of this post.
- Work flexibly according to client needs.
- Proven business diagnostic and consultative selling skills.
- Proven and excellent selling and presentation skills.
- Proven communication, negotiation and relationship management
- Excellent account management, client relationship & partnership management.
- Understanding of services and its associated products, services and frameworks.
- Ability to communicate with businesses at all levels.
- Excellent time management.
- IT skills, e.g. use of Microsoft Office suite (word, excel, power point and outlook).
- Self-starter and ability to manage a number of tasks and work to agreed timescales.
- Ability to work towards and achieve internally provided assessor training module.
- A business studies, organizational development graduate or similar qualification.
- A minimum of two years sales and employer engagement experience (however, candidates with less than this number of years’ experience, who can demonstrate the necessary skills, will be considered)..
- Proven track record and experience of relationships with Senior Executives, management and directors.
- A track record of diagnosing business needs and developing solutions that meet their needs.
- Experience of working with and auditing management systems and/or IIP.
- Experience of and ability to deliver convincing sales presentations.
- High commercial awareness and understanding of issues aligned to developing, implementing and evaluating people strategies.
- Excellent understanding of the management standards and competitor frameworks and how these align to a wide variety of organisations.
- Sound knowledge of current business affairs and sector knowledge and how this links to good people management practices.
- Clear understanding of challenges faced by SME’s, Large and public and private sector alike.
Please note this vacancy is being handled by Aspire Recruitment (agy). Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job