BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - B2B SALES
SALARY: UP TO £23'000 BASIC + UNCAPPED OTE! (Average Earnings £40K)
LOCATION - HUDDERSFIELD
A leading ecommerce business has recently seen a dramatic growth in their market share and sales. Their brand has developed considerably and is a leader in the B2B Technology market.
The success and continued growth of this business has created an exciting opening for a Business Development Executive to join the B2B arm of the business. This unique opportunity has been born out of the company's successful expansion, the focus for the role is to develop your own account of clients, securing new corporate accounts to enable the business to grow further.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - B2B SALES -The Role
- To actively develop your own business unit through prospecting for new clients and developing company leads.
- To actively manage all new and existing accounts, with effective communication at all touch points.
- To optimise every sales opportunity through exceptional customer service.
- To continually drive company profitability through 'up-selling' and 'cross selling'.
If you are able to develop your business unit effectively and grow sales continually, you will be very well rewarded, current executives are earning in excess of £60,000, and the OTE really is uncapped!
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE - B2B SALES- Experience Required:
- Previous experience working within a B2B sales environment is essential - particularly with proven experience of working with the retail/wholesale or trade industry either as a Business Development Executive, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Manager or Senior Account Manager.
- A natural entrepreneurial spirit, able to trade your business unit as your own business.
- You must be results driven and really motivated to continually exceed your KPI's.
- Experience of selling Appliances, IT or Technology products is preferred but not essential.
- Inspiring energy and motivation to operate within a fast paced, dynamic team.
We are looking for a candidate with a true entrepreneurial drive, a confident communicator and a natural sales person. With at least two years sales experience, you should be ambitious and focused on developing your career to the next level.
About us... DISCOVER where our talent can take you...
2018 sees Discover Retail celebrate our 13th year of business. We have built our foundations on long-standing relationships. It is our attention to detail, coupled with passion, perseverance and plain old hard work that really gives us our focus and dedication to succeed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"