'Lighthouse champion long-term employment opportunities to everyone who work alongside us’
Our client is a Care Provider based in North London, who are passionate about quality care. They are looking for a like-minded individual to join their team as a Business Development Coordinator.
Business Development Coordinator
£20-22k DOE | Mon-Fri 9-5:30 | Commission Opportunities | Company Phone & Laptop | Excellent Progression & Development | Care & Sales Experience | Quality Care Provider
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the right individual to join the company as a Business Development Coordinator. This role is to work within the Business Development team and is the perfect role for a hungry individual looking to succeed and progress.
Duties (include but are not limited to):
- To take calls and emails on leads and opportunities bought in by the Business Development team.
- Being positive and having an excellent telephone manner to speak with potential clients about the services Our Client offer.
- To report and update these leads and opportunities internally to strengthen the business pipeline.
- To be Computer literate and have the ability to learn the internal CRM systems
- To work effectively with internal teams to ensure the highest standard of customer service is provided to our clients.
- To support the Business Development Team
- To work closely with the care management teams
- To be a motivated, experienced individual with excellent organizational skills.
- To have experience within the Health and Social Care industry
- To have an understanding of CQC requirements and regulations.
- Ability to build relationships with ease over the phone.
- Ability to adapt to change
- Ability to work well under pressure.
PLEASE NOTE WE RECEIVE A LARGE NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS PER VACANCY AND UNFORTUNATELY CANNOT RESPOND TO ALL APPLICANTS. THEREFORE, IF YOU HAVE NOT HEARD FROM US WITHIN A MONTH FROM APPLICATION DATE, IT IS LIKELY THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL.
If you have been successful, we will contact you by the phone and begin taking you through our step by step recruitment process, doing our upmost to ensure the role is right for you, ascertaining your suitability in the process. This process will all be explained on initial contact.
- Business Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'