The company designs, manufactures and sells Analog Integrated Circuits. They specialise in CMOS solutions for power management applications and our products are widely used in the Consumer, Industrial and Automotive applications.
General Description of Position:
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to help build and maintain our existing relationships with customers located throughout Europe.
Based in our Coalville office, you will be working together with our internal and external sales team and with our distributors to look after a wide range of small to medium size customers and develop their potential.
We are ideally looking for candidates with a background in Physics or Electronics, or a related degree.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain strong relationships with both distributors and end customers
* Guide customers to the solutions that fit their needs while assuring customer satisfaction
* Collate and check information supplied by customers and distributors
* Represent the company and create opportunities to generate sales
* Support the sales team in managing new customer opportunities
* Ability to prioritise and manage multiple customers and sales opportunities
* Provide regular reports and update internal forecasts with new sales activities
* IT literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
* Good time management and organisational skills with acute attention to detail.
* Basic project management skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build/maintain effective relationships both internally and externally.
* Proactive approach with great attention to detail and a business-mind
- account manager
- business development
- account management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'