Business Development Consultant - Industrial (Water)
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 (dependant on experience)
Location: Northern region / Southern region / National - (Which evers more convenient)
This is an opportunity to work for an international business with a single vision to recourse the world.
With a turnover of $25+ billion, you'll be joining a market leading business. My client provides a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials.
- As a Business Development Consultant for my client you will be reaching out to Industrial customers business unit.
- You will be responsible for a key target market sector or region, and be accountable for renewal of existing contracts and net new business growth.
- You will develop a strategic sales plan for your region, and then execute the plan to deliver growth in line with budgetary requirement.
- You will identify sales prospects and manage the sales process from the start of the negotiation to the close.
What am we looking for?
Have a proven sales and presentation skills, the ability to build high end relationships both internally and externally.
Have proven record in the sales environment working with Blue chip companies within the service facilities management.
Have good negotiation & client management skills.
If you think this role is for you then apply & we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "Sales" or "Business Development Manager" or "BDM" or "Waste" or "Water"or "Energy"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job