Are you ready to work for an exciting fast paced organisation that gives individuals the opportunity to grow with the business?
Our client, based in Stevenage, is looking for a talented Business Coordinator to assist a dynamic team in delivering exceptional service and achieving their revenue targets.
Key Role:Proactively generate new enquiries that convert projects into orders by effective & systematic project management.
- Effectively develop your sales area by proactively targeting market sectors.
- Negotiate and close sales by following up all quotations with key decision makers such as architects, quantity surveyors, local authorities, building contractors and end users, in a timely manner.
- Preparing various monthly, weekly or daily sales analysis to identify new opportunities.
- Develop new and repeat business opportunities by efficient management of leads, generated from marketing activity in a timely and professional manner.
- Proactively obtain presentation appointments with architects and local authorities and offer technical support to assist customer in determining specifications.
- Respond to literature and sample requests professionally, quickly & follow up ascertaining potential project requirements.
- Be the voice of the company, show a general interest in our products, act professionally at all times to our internal and external customer’s.
- Be a good team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and confident with selling over the phone.
- Ability to build rapport quickly and establish trust with existing and new clients.
- Ability to work in a structured way, independently and as a team member to achieve targets and deadlines.
- Strong administrative, planning and organisational skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
Salary: Starting salary up to £22,000 and with sales experience up to £28,000.
Plus honest uncapped commission earnings of around £6,000 in first year.
Other Company Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, Christmas shut down, Pension Scheme, Regular Incentives. Monday - Friday Hours.
- Business Development
- Client Rapport
- Success Driven
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"