Our client is established and respected and has been at the forefront of washroom design for many years.
Strong basic of up to 30k with potential OTE taking you near 35k should you hit target.
They are looking to recruit a Business Development Co-ordinator due to a growth in demand.
Key Role: Proactively generate new enquiries and convert projects into orders.
Package: Excellent basic with OTE
Summary of the main responsibilities and activities:
• Proactively follow up all leads generated from marketing activity and web downloads in a timely and professional manner converting to remote appointments for external sales
• Achieve appointment making target whilst maintaining the quality of appointments
• Proactively develop new business opportunities by efficient management of leads to generate new project enquiries
• Identify new business opportunities from existing key decision maker contact
• Respond to literature and sample requests professionally, quickly & follow up ascertaining potential project requirements
• Develop repeat business opportunities with existing customers by providing timely, efficient and professional customer service and securing the maximum possible business.
• Responsible for proactively obtaining presentations with architects and local authorities.
• Effectively developing the sales area by proactively targeting market sectors. Achieve orders gained target by effective & systematic project management
• Responsible for following up all quotations with key decision makers such as architects, quantity surveyors, local authorities, building contractors and end users, in a timely manner.
• Negotiate and close sales.
• Responsible for ensuring orders are handed over with as much detail as possible.
• Liaise with specification managers, technical estimators, customer services and other company personnel.
• Also carry out other tasks that may from time to time be necessary for the smooth running of the business.
• Must process work to ensure that deadlines are met
("Internal Sales" OR "Sales Support" OR "Sales Administration" OR "Graduate Sales" OR "Technical Sales" OR "Office Sales" OR Telesales OR "Technical Sales" OR "Applications Engineer" OR "Application Engineer" OR Estimator OR "Parts Coordinator" OR Aftersales OR Aftermarket OR "Technical Support" OR "Account Manager" OR "Inside Sales" OR "Desk Engineer" OR "Support Engineer" OR "Customer Service" OR "Office Sales" OR "Inside Sales")
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job